CSS3 is a new version of style sheet with new features that fill in the gaps of web optimisation and design. Using style sheet makes websites light weighted and search engine friendly. This results in better SEO ranks and make your visitors happy. Thus, they keep visiting your websites.
1. Is CSS3 Right for me?
Using CSS3, web designers can eliminate the nightmare of tweaking websites by images. The old web design model has several drawbacks:
– Require a lot of tweaking codes to archive the desired effect
– Add more complexity to the web layout
– Cause cross-browser compatibility issues
– Make heavy uses of images
2. Keep it Simple – Simple Design for Long-Term Experience
Instead, the design focuses on color matching, positioning, cross-browser support,
3. Graceful Degration – The Foundation for CSS3
Graceful degration is a concept that keeps the website look and feel to its basic level. Thus, it works with both old and modern browsers. In practice, this can be CSS declarations that work well for a majority of browsers by not using the new CSS3 syntax.
4. Progressive Enhancement – Adding The New CSS3 Effect to Your Base
5. Higher SEO Ranking by Eliminating The Old Model
difficulty for spiders and visitors to read the contents, this should be avoided too for higher
Find out vital recommendations about