To make a site is the most important step for representation of the information about business, hobbies, or simply any information on the Internet. Most fully it can be made only by your site. No blogs, collective sites and various catalogues will give you so full possibility. There are a lot of various studios of a web design. To develop a site free of charge does not promise anything good and is doomed in advance. As if you are a respected firm / a person/, the enterprise or the organization and you appreciate your work, do not want non-professionalism in it the same will concern site creation.
Before creating your own web site you should think about a quantity of people interested in the given theme, about a quantity of sites-competitors. Daily support of a site in an actual condition is desirable. It is necessary to constantly watch timely updating of a resource and removal the extraneous, doubtful or out-of-date information from a web site.
1. Keep vigilant watch on your pages not to be too big in size, the most optimum size is no more than 30Kb. Pages with a big volume load long, a visitor can not wait for a total loading of the page and they will simply close it.
2. Avoid large images and applets, they load for a long time.
3. Users do not like, when pages should be scrolled from left to right – horizontal scrolling (below).
4. Be more thorough with scripts. Do not overflow the site with them. Use them only necessarily. Some scripts, for example – opening new windows, a redirect (readdressing to the other page), window maximization (a page opens on the whole screen) and some others can irritate visitors and they may not visit your site after that.
5. Whenever possible, try not to use frames (a window or some windows on page) on a site because such pages are indexed more slowly by search engines.
6. Some people do not imagine design without a large quantity of pictures (or without Flash-prompts what is even worse). Many people forget the main rule of design – to make it convenient for the user. If it is inconvenient for the user, if your page with Flash or a set of pictures load for some minutes, he will simply close page, without having waited for loadings. And most likely he will not return to your site any more – after all there are a lot of sites on the Internet. Remember that the web design is correct presentation of the information first of all, and it should be effective.
7. If you want your site to be well ranged by search engines, try to use less Flash, despite its “beauty”. The same thing concerns scripts.
8. Do not write anything in a status line, a visitor would like to know, where he will get after clicking the link.
9. Use CSS. Cascade charts of styles can facilitate page strongly enough if to use them correctly.
Today the Internet technologies have become very popular. The web network is not only a place to entertain but also a space to earn money. Whatever the reason is, to be presented in the Internet one needs a site. And this is when the question how to
In any way, it wouldn’t be wise not to take advantage of this opportunity given to us by digital technologies. Google and other search engines, social networks and forums, blogs – all of them could help to find info on “